I cannot believe that next week is already the 4th of July. To celebrate, I’ve collaborated with some of my favorite bloggers (different from last week so be sure to show them some love!), to #brindfoodfourth. This 4th of July recipe round up has healthy desserts, entrees, and tasty sides to bring to your BBQ’s whichever day you choose to celebrate.
I don’t know about you all, but holidays for me are all about the food. That’s why I’m excited to be sharing this 4th of July recipe round up with you.
Get your pen and paper ready, the recipes from this 4th of July recipe round up are going to be filling up your menu and grocery list in no time!
- Summer Strawberry Bruschetta by Alex at Ruffled Apron: You can’t argue with strawberries and 4th of July going together, but we all need a little savory before the sweet don’t we?! Plus that balsamic and basil on top–best combination ever!
- Shredded Brussel Sprouts Salad by Britany at Define Fettle: I love how Britany is sneaking greens into a traditional picnic salad!
- Paleo Ground Turkey Lettuce Wraps by Kat at Crunchy Kat: I love this recipe because it’s so easily customizable. You can use ground turkey, ground chicken, ground pork–whatever you like! And with minimal ingredients, it keeps time in the kitchen to a minimum so you can get out and enjoy your summer!
- Gluten Free Instant Pot Potato Salad by Taryn at Hot Pan Kitchen: I still don’t have an Instant Pot but this recipe is making mw want to get one. In fact, now that I think about it, I’m wondering why I haven’t bought one yet. I love finding ways to speed up my cooking, and this seems like an obvious answer!
- Strawberry Almond Flour Cake by Kasey at Well Fed Soul: Just looking at the photos of this cake from Kasey is making my mouth water. Not only is she an amazing photographer, but her recipes are so clean and delicious. This is definitely going on my 4th of July menu!
- Lemon Blueberry Marscapone Hand Pies by Jennifer at Wanderlust and Wellness: One of my favorite berries to pick are blueberries. They taste SO GOOD right off the bush, and this recipe is making me want to find an orchard ASAP! How cute and festive are the stars?!
- One Bowl Whole Grain Strawberry Muffins by Emily at Get Well With Em: And last but not least, my strawberry muffins! You all went crazy for these muffins when I first shared them, and they’d be perfect for your 4th of July picnic.
I hope you all liked this 4th of July recipe round up and have some fun ideas for your picnics and BBQs. I can’t wait to see which ones you make. Be sure to tag your recipes with #bringfoodfourth on Instagram–we’ll be looking out for your posts!